Gary and the guys get in to what it takes to be a beer judge,they judge a few brews, and are joined by Adam Avery from Avery Brewing.
Gary and the gang were LIVE from The Brewers Rendezvous in Salida.
Gary and Dean in Studio with Troy from Probst and Mike from Amica.
June 30th Episode of American Craft Beer Radio.
Live from Dillons Bar and grill in Aurora
Gary V and the gang in Boulder with a big cast of friends at a secret location.
- You must like us on Facebook.
- If you don’t have a Facebook profile, you must know at least 2 people that do and they both must like our page and call you out with a comment on our Facebook page.
- Example: “ Bill Smith from East BF Wyoming wants to be Beer Geek of the Week but doesn’t have a FB page.”
- You must frequent a brewery or home brew store local to you (which is probably how you heard of the contest, anyways).
- Fill out this form. Please keep essay portion under 100 words (and be funny — we LOVE funny).
- If you are selected, you must be available for a 10 minute phone interview on a Saturday on American Craft Beer Radio 102.3 ESPN Denver. Please be prepared:
- You will want to cover some of your favorite beers and highlight some of your favorites within your state (keep it clean, you are representing your state).
- We will ask you about the breweries and tap houses in your state and why people visiting should go there.
- Each Beer Geek will receive a $25.00 gift card to a local homebrew store and to a local brewery. Additional promotions and prizes may vary week to week.
Gary V and the gang with two hours live from the Blake Street Tavern
Gary and Ashley live from Blake Street Tavern. Joined by Paul Saunders of The Growler. Dustin Lemoin of Avery Brewing.
Gary and Dustin live from Taste of Tipsy’s